Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A post today from a customer

Perhaps you will enjoy this brief look at part of the life of one of our customers who wrote to me today.

Thank you, John. As you know, we do not have much cold here in Savannah. Freezing rain starts later today and then snow. God has blessed us with an AWD Volvo if we have to get out. There will be many car wrecks.  I have a Bible study at church at 10:00 AM to lead and normally a Nursing Home service on Wednesday, but they are renovating the nursing home so our little worship team is out for the next three weeks. I hope, one day, to come back and see you guys. First I retired from the Army. Then I retired from being a hospice chaplain. Then we became a full time care giver for my mother and now she is with our Lord. We went on our first post retirement vacation this Christmas to Williamsburg, VA and Mt. Vernon and took in all the colonial sights. It was great. I love your book store. God bless you in your ministry.

No comments: